The.Planetcrush.Experience

Where Virtual Meets with Reality

The PlanetCRuSH Experience

Fun, Friends & Fulfilment, all through cyber-gaming at The PlanetCRuSH Experience Experience healthy gaming groups, positive mentoring relationships and a wide range of seasonal activites. An enriching, safe and fun environment for youths to play games!

Life Changing Experience

"The mentoring programme imbuilds values such as RESPONSIBILITY and CARE & CONCERN. And if my whole experience were to be summed up into two words, it would be Life-Changing" - Nicholas, Youth Mentor

Free Cyber Wellness Workshop – A Hit With Parents!



The first of three cyber wellness workshops, organised by TOUCH Cyber Wellness & Sports (TC&S), held on 25 October, proved to be a hit with parents. It saw the attendance of 78 parents and 16 kids. Many parents saw this as a great opportunity for a fun-filled family outing on a Saturday morning.

After the talk on 'How to play Digital Games with Your Kids' and an engaging Q&A session, the parents were invited to the games room where they could get a hands-on experience on gaming with their kids.

Here are some of the feedback that we gathered:
10-year-old Ryan Tan, who came with his parents and sister, said, “This is my first time playing so many different games. I enjoyed it! I hope to play with my parents next time.”
Mr Gabriel Phee, a parent, said, “I used to think gaming was something very complicated. The best part about the workshop is that I walk away knowing that gaming is not as inaccessible to parents as I thought.”
Ms Carol Ee, mother of two children aged 9 and 10, said, “The session was very good as I learnt a lot of new insights on today’s youths and gaming. For example, I wasn’t expecting games like World of Warcraft to be so engaging! Now I know… I am already looking forward to the next session!”
Come, join us for the next session on how you can use the Internet to teach good family values! Your kids will also thank you for bringing them as they are entertained by the wide array of games.

Saturday, 1 November. 10.30am – 12.30pm. Blk 162 Bukit Merah Central Level 4 Seminar Room. See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment