The.Planetcrush.Experience

Where Virtual Meets with Reality

The PlanetCRuSH Experience

Fun, Friends & Fulfilment, all through cyber-gaming at The PlanetCRuSH Experience Experience healthy gaming groups, positive mentoring relationships and a wide range of seasonal activites. An enriching, safe and fun environment for youths to play games!

Life Changing Experience

"The mentoring programme imbuilds values such as RESPONSIBILITY and CARE & CONCERN. And if my whole experience were to be summed up into two words, it would be Life-Changing" - Nicholas, Youth Mentor

Blessing of Wisdom


"Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living, the other helps you make a life." - By Sandra Carey

Being wise is different from scoring good grades. Rather being wise means being able to distinguish between the rights and wrongs of life.

Share with us what you have learnt from the 4 animals today and how you can apply what you've learnt!

1. What is one thing you have learnt today?
2. What is one thing you would do to grow in wisdom during this holidays?

83 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I learnt about wisdom
    I will do wise things

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    1.I have learnt how to be a wise person by learning values of the different animals.

    2.I would try to save money to perpare for a rainy day.

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    learnt about being wise, about the 4 animals..
    read up on some books etc..

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt tat wat is the meanin of wisdom.

  5. Anonymous said...
     

    1) i learn how to be wise
    2) try to play teamwork in dota

  6. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt abt wisdom

    i wil do my best to try n be more wise

  7. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt abt wisdom

    i wil do my best to try n be more wise

  8. Anonymous said...
     

    1) how to improve my life



    2) planning ahead for my life

  9. Anonymous said...
     

    i will try 2 b a wise person

  10. Anonymous said...
     

    I learnt about the wisdom stuff...

  11. Anonymous said...
     

    i have learnt to have teamwork in everything i do even in games.the one thing i will learn is to change my attitude to the best i can.

  12. Anonymous said...
     

    yeap yeap wisdom doesnt come with age..and yeap grp work really helps alot in areas where u cant work alone..

    In the holidays..hmm most probably i would be out playing sports with my friends eg: basketball :D

  13. Anonymous said...
     

    I learn about other animals and what they do...
    I learnt more things anyway

  14. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt about wisdom
    i will learn how to do wise things

  15. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt how to be more wise... and the real defination of wisdom

  16. Anonymous said...
     

    Being Wise Is A Blessing

  17. Anonymous said...
     

    WISDOM is how you put your knowledge to use, but KNOWLEDGE is what can be used well if you have WISDOM!

  18. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt about wisdom and other things to do with wisdom.

    i will learn how to stay in safe zone by spending time with family

  19. Anonymous said...
     

    i will continue to save money and compile the money i save for future needs......

  20. Anonymous said...
     

    I learnt about being more wise...

    Spend more time with family lor

  21. Anonymous said...
     

    I Will Save Money For My Future And Use It When I Need It.I Want To Spend Time With Family When I Go OverSeas^_^

  22. Anonymous said...
     

    Knowledge is achievable through books, while Wisdom is achievable only through putting your knowledge to use, this holiday, to increase my wisdom, i will put my knowledge to use! =)

  23. Anonymous said...
     

    1)i learnt how to be more wise and how to apply teamwork in everything we do
    2)i will spent more time with family and stop goin lan frequently

  24. Anonymous said...
     

    i have learnt that wisdom is for doing right thing

  25. Anonymous said...
     

    i have learnt t othink ahed
    i wold sign up for some courss to learn new skills

  26. Anonymous said...
     

    1. I have learnt that i must be wise in what i do.

    2. I will save for other important stuff than CD games.

  27. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt about wisdom
    i will do wise things

  28. Anonymous said...
     

    being wise is just as important as being smart

  29. Anonymous said...
     

    1.i've learnt to be wise in my actions and the differences in wisdom and intelligence
    2.i will be careful with the people i mix with

  30. Anonymous said...
     

    1. I learnt to play new games
    2. I will try to learn a new skill

  31. Anonymous said...
     

    I learned about th difference between wisdom and intelligence.
    i will learn a new sport like:squash;during the holidays.XD
    =P

  32. Anonymous said...
     

    i've learned to be wise n be a leader not a follower.
    i would bulk up in my studies.

  33. Anonymous said...
     

    I have learnt to plan ahead.

    I will plan ahead in my studies

  34. Anonymous said...
     

    I learnt about the difference between wisdom and knowledge.

    seek advice from my elders

  35. Anonymous said...
     

    i have learnt htat i have to control my time and keep my time in control


    i would put my friends above my computer games:P

  36. Anonymous said...
     

    1. how to learn from the animals & their strengths

    2. talk more to my parents

  37. Anonymous said...
     

    .I wan to learn more soccer skills

  38. Anonymous said...
     

    I learnt everything anythony said.
    Come here play more.

  39. Anonymous said...
     

    I LEARNT THAT WISDOM IS VERY IMPORTANT LEARNT TO DO WHAT AT A RIGHT TIME

  40. Anonymous said...
     

    i have learn to have team work.
    i wil study for my se three rather then spend all my time playing com....

  41. Anonymous said...
     

    1. wise is not clever but is common sense.

    2.use common sense

  42. Anonymous said...
     

    Now I noe wat is wisdom and how to be wise.

  43. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt that we can learn wisdom from animals. i want to save some money to buy stuff.

  44. Anonymous said...
     

    1.i learnt different animals got different wisdoms

    2.i learnt wat is wisdom

  45. Anonymous said...
     

    1)I learn to be wise lyk to think ahead, etc
    2)Is to study wisely and play wisely

  46. Anonymous said...
     

    1. What is one thing you have learnt today?
    Teamwork + Thinking Ahead + Safe Zone + Be Special........................................................


    2. What is one thing you would do to grow in wisdom during this holidays?
    Almost Nothing........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

  47. Anonymous said...
     

    I leart that wisdom can do wonders.
    It helps you live a better life.
    Having fun with my friends yeah!!!!!

  48. Anonymous said...
     

    1. teamwork + be yourself + safe zone

    2. think of how to grow some wisdom lol

  49. Anonymous said...
     

    1) i will learn to be wise..
    2) i will learn to by wise by sucking in more air through my nose

  50. Anonymous said...
     

    talk 2hr with his mother

  51. Anonymous said...
     

    Wisdom is not something you learnt. It comes naturally. You just have to find it in you. This is what I am going to do over the holidays, to find the wisdom in me.

  52. Anonymous said...
     

    I learnt that your level of intelligence does not represent ur wisdom

    I want to be able to save money

  53. Anonymous said...
     

    I learnt about teamwork
    I will do my best

  54. Anonymous said...
     

    I have learnt to spend time talking to my parents.

    I will learn to work for my money. Save money for a rainy day

  55. Anonymous said...
     

    1. Knowledge helps make a living. Wisedom helps make a life. Wisedom is important in our everyday life and is imperative to make sure that we are successful.

    2. I will go for a job interview. Thus i can make money and save for a rainy day.

  56. Anonymous said...
     

    I learn that i should be myself and not domeone else, because i'm the best me and not the best 'other people'

    I will talk more to my mentor eejay and ask him to tell me more of my strength and weakness so i can learn from them.. :D

  57. Anonymous said...
     

    Wisdom is about doing the right things at the right time.. =) Thanks for the sharing, really encourage one's soul to renew their thoughts and values about living right! =)

  58. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt that i should think ahead and try new things instead of getting stuck in things that i cannot do.. I should find out what i can do from my mentors and work into it..

  59. Anonymous said...
     

    Wise is not = clever.
    I would like to learnt a new music instrument and a new sport.

  60. Anonymous said...
     

    1.learn that we should learnt from the different animal mentioned. each of the animal have a unique characteristic which we could learn from them .

    2.i will save up my weekly allowence so that i can get the object that i wanted in future:)

  61. Anonymous said...
     

    i)learn to be wise and do the right things in life.

    ii)spend more time with family and improve on my guitar skills.

  62. Anonymous said...
     

    1]i learn tat teamwork is veri important..
    2]i will spend more time wif moi family n not goin out wif frendz..

  63. Anonymous said...
     

    1)we got to work as a team as we can work things out as a group.

    2)spend more time with family members and learn new skills (e.g learning piano)

  64. Anonymous said...
     

    What is 1 thing you have learnt today?
    - I learn that animals can also be wise. The animals are ants, coney, locusts, and grasshopper.

    What is 1 thing you would do to grow in wisdom during the holidays?
    - Read more about GOD's words(The Bible), and attend curch service to gain my wisdom. :P

  65. Anonymous said...
     

    (1)I had learnt that wisdom and each characteristic of the four insects will help us more in life.

    (2)I would spend more time with my family and read up on more books to improve my vocabulary.

  66. Anonymous said...
     

    - I learn about the difference between clever-ness & wisdom ! (:

    - Plan ahead Timetable for next year ! (:

  67. Anonymous said...
     

    HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!!!
    -I've learn to work as a team.
    -To prepare for sec 3 earlier.

  68. Anonymous said...
     

    1) i learn about wisdom .
    2) planning ahead for my life .

  69. Anonymous said...
     

    1.i learnt that somethings i cant do on my own.muz have teamwork then things will work out right.

    2.sit down and think ahead what to do for my future.=)

  70. Anonymous said...
     

    What is 1 thing you have learnt today?
    - I learn that animals can also be wise. The animals are ants, coney, locusts, and grasshopper.

    What is 1 thing you would do to grow in wisdom during the holidays?
    - Read more about GOD's words(The Bible), and attend church service to gain my wisdom. :P

    Sorry, the on top one type wrongly! :P

  71. Anonymous said...
     

    I have learnt about the four animals.

    I will save more money.

  72. Anonymous said...
     

    i have learnt teamwork today and i will earn more money and save more money

  73. Anonymous said...
     

    i had learn that wisdon is an very important past of my life.

  74. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt about the difference between wisdom and knowledge.. i will learn a new skill to gain in wisdom

  75. Anonymous said...
     

    i learn about what is the difference between wisdom and knowledge.
    plan for future with committee

  76. Anonymous said...
     

    I LEARN BOUT THE 4 ANIMALS...THEY TEACH ME THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF THINGS THEY CAN DO...
    EVERYONE IS SPEACIAL!!!!

  77. Anonymous said...
     

    WISDOM IS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED IN LIFE.
    I WOULD GO FOR A PART TIME JOB

  78. Anonymous said...
     

    I learnt to be wise and how to apply my knowledge on certain places.

    Ray Chan

  79. Anonymous said...
     

    i learnt tobe wise and do the rigth things when no one is watching.

  80. Anonymous said...
     

    learn something cool...

  81. Anonymous said...
     

    1. I hAvE lEaRnT tO bE mOrE pOsItIvE mAnY oThEr ThInGs AnD bE ChEeRfUl At MaNy TiMeS...

  82. Anonymous said...
     

    1)nothing is impossible
    2)Try 2 help the elderly to clean their house

  83. Anonymous said...
     

    1.7
    2.its just a normal day n tis is how i am everyday
    3.stop thinking in a nagative way
    4.'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE'

Post a Comment